BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Life


in a simple world of mine
there are six persons who valued me much all the time
from the moment i opened my eyes in this world
till nowadays that im mature & bold..




theres my mother
with her gentle hands to care
shes been my perseverance against poverty
& my endurance against anxiety..



thers my father who used to sang me a lullaby
intruduced me courage & taught me never to cry
he taught me writing my name
and other skills were his verry aims


and theres my elder brother
who is always ready to offer his shoulder..

and theres my cute younger sister
lets everyone befriends her
sometimes we fight, but im sure we love each other
we sing and dance together and our house is full of laughter..



so here i am for the verry first time saying all this with so much pride
"THANKS TO ALL..FOR MAKING ME WHOLE...."


0 comments: